El Morya is the chohan of the first ray and chief of the Darjeeling Council of the Great White Brotherhood. El Morya represents the godly attributes of courage, certainty, power, forthrightness, self-reliance, dependability, faith and initiative. These are the qualities of the Father principle—the statesman, the executive, the ruler.
Because he has ably outpictured these essential virtues, El Morya has, through many embodiments, worn the crown of authority, ruling many kingdoms wisely and well. His rulership has not been that of a dictator, demanding that his subjects submit to his human will; but rather, his interpretation of government is God-over-men and his concept of true statesmen is God's overmen. He inspires in his subjects illumined obedience to the holy will of God.
• Initiation: Throat Chakra
• Gifts of the Holy Spirit: Gifts of Faith in God's Will and the Word of Wisdom
• Retreats: The Temple of Good Will over Darjeeling, India and El Capitan, Yosemite Valley, California
• Vibration: Blue, white
• Keynote: Edward Elgar's Pomp and Circumstance, March #1
• Gemstone: Diamond, Sapphire, Star Sapphire, Lapis Lazuli
• Qualities: Power, Goodwill, Faith
• Day: Tuesday
• Quick Prayer: "Beloved El Morya, in the name of the Christ: Charge my four lower bodies with the will of God and my divine blueprint.“
El Morya's Previous Lifetimes
The Master Morya was embodied as Abraham, the first Hebrew patriarch; Melchior, one of the three wise men; King Arthur, guru of the mystery school at Camelot; Thomas Becket, Archbishop of Canterbury; Sir Thomas More, the "man for all seasons"; Akbar the Great, founder of the Mogul empire in India and the greatest of its rulers; and Thomas Moore, the Irish poet laureate.
El Morya ascended in about 1898 after his work with the Master K.H. in founding the Theosophical Society. El Morya has served tirelessly with Saint Germain in the cause of world and individual freedom, training public servants to externalize the will of God through God-government on earth.
Source: The Summit Lighthouse